Friday, February 25, 2005

Filler Time

I really need to post something here, but I can't think of anything to post. Liberals are so mired in political mudpit of their own making, I almost feel sorry for them, but I don't. (They've gotten to the point where they are attacking Condi Rice's wardrobe choices with a ferocity they usually reserve for Bush's "evil capitalist" social security plan and desperately plotting to spin "actually, I never said I wouldn't hire gays, I said I wouldn't fire gays" against the president.) Republicans are ignoring them, because their too busy actually doing something for America. So I'd probably be best advised to do the same.

6 Comments:

Blogger Welcome! said...

I'm pretty liberal but I don't go along with everything the liberals say. Most liberals and conservatives spend too much time following the party line (sheep) than actually thinking for themselves.

I could care less what Cunnilingus Rice wears to state dinners. I could care less if Bush smoked pot and did lines of coke off a prostitutes ass. I just wish there'd be more accountability and more people thinking outside the box.

To prove my non-denominational status, I'd gladly take Ann Coulter out for dinner, dancing followed by a visit to a seedy motel room in the Bronx.

peace, love and empathy,

-pitchfork

9:03 AM  
Blogger fm_illuminatus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:32 PM  
Blogger fm_illuminatus said...

Well thank you for commenting, you are the first, so maybe I should get you a prize, like that Ann Coulter dinner. :)

I agree thinking outside the box is nice, but it should make sense. Alot of liberals I've seen "think outside the box" by thinking, well nonsense. They think it's "progessive", I think it's stupid. I'm a Republican because I think most Republican positions make sense, with some pointed exceptions like illegal immigration. If it was a perfect world I'd be a libertarian, but you know, you live with what you can get. Cheerio.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Zelda said...

Good blog you have here.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Zelda said...

Hi. I don't think this went through the first time. Good blog you have here. Keep up the good work.

7:59 PM  
Blogger fm_illuminatus said...

thanks. :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home